Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH NOW SHOULD BE BLOG TIME

The fact of the matter is, I have a lot of work to do today. I never did finish reading Lolita, and I didn't quite get to the correct number of words. So I should not AT ALL be writing in a blog instead of either reading Lolita, starting my essay, or finishing up my words for the day.

On the other hand, instead of reading, I'm SparkNoting, and the next page, cruelly, won't load. I took a brief break to beat a game of MineSweeper, but I got to the last corner and clicked a mine, so I can either play again or just go to IMDB this movie my brother just asked if I want to go see.

He asked, "Ever wanted to see a movie about a high schooler who's the reincarnation of Leon Trotsky, the Russian revolutionary who was exiled to Mexico, then killed with an ice pick?" I'm intrigued, but I'm also concerned that there might not be that much Trotsky action, on account of how this is just some kid who happens to be a reincarnation of the guy. I guess. I didn't read the whole summary.

Anyway, so, yeah, one more game of MineSweeper, then a more SparkNoting, then maybe getting the hell back on my NaNo horse. Molly just got out of the shower, and in an hour or so she's going to her job, i.e. a "date." I have to pretty her all up, and honestly, I don't know how to put makeup on a physical human being, so I'm a bit concerned that I'm not going to be able to put makeup on a textual human being. Whatever. It'll be okay.

GOGOGOGOGO

1 comment:

  1. Just say she is putting on eye-liner and other makeup and be all vague about it. That and she is also trying REALLY hard not to look like a hooker.

    ReplyDelete