Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IT IS TIME FOR NEW POSTS

Okay, then, so, George has a blog, so now I have a blog. However, George put off getting his NaNoWriMo words to make this blog, thereby making him a huge slut. (Edited to now contain not one but TWO links illustrating George's slutitude. Edited again because Kate things I should call him a cum dumpster.)

My novel is going okay. It doesn't really have any plot yet, as in I don't really have any ideas for plot movement AT ALL, but I'm allowed to spend the first few days doing stupid characterization shit. I guess. Since that's just how I roll, and since I don't really give a fuck if it's good.

Anyway, yeah, I have to put this down to write 1500 words and read 150 pages. So yeah. See title of blog.

2 comments:

  1. I only clicked one of those links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, click the other two! Did you at least mouseover to find out?

    ReplyDelete