Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I FUCKING HATE PHYSICS LAB

Actually, this week I pretty much just hate Physics in general. Fucking fuck fuck. I just remembered that I have Physics homework due tomorrow morning (i.e. tonight) EVEN THOUGH there's a test on Friday. Fucking dick dick dick dick dick. I don't understand why he gives us homework on test weeks. Why why why why why fucking why it is just not nice at all. Not reasonable. Fuck. If I'd remembered I needed to do this I would not have spent three hours knitting. Shitbags.

Anyway, three hours knitting was pretty well spent. I still have a fair bit left to do on this sock, but probably just one evening's worth. Or so. Maybe a bit more. I have to finish up a little bit of sole and then the toe. Although toes take so much longer than I always think they will, so it might be two evening's worth. But I'll finish it eventually. And then I guess I'll cast on for the other one, but I also just bought yarn for some very cute mittens that I really really want to make. And a scarf thingy, but I don't have yarn for it. I might buy some over Thanksgiving; I know the yarn store at home has the yarn I want for the pattern I want. Which would be a very very easy thing to knit, and a wonderful change from the tiny tiny needles I use for socks.

So, yeah, blog post got totally derailed by not wanting to do homework. I never want to do fucking homework. Tomorrow I guess I'll be busy, though. Whatever. Tomorrow I will insist on eating cake and soda. Yes... Tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow (I.E Today) is pretty much homework central for me. Blahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with homework you two :)

    ReplyDelete