Friday, November 19, 2010

SO THERE BITCHES

George uses PRESSURE. It's super-effective! Kristina shares BLOG.

Kristina's blog is lots of great anecdotes about her life! We should make her have STORY TIME more often. Also her typos are the cutest, for reals. She'll be in For Easy Clickin' soon enough, and in the meantime you all know how to use regular text links. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME WHY AM I TALKING.

IN OTHER NEWS I FUCKING HATE PHYSICS.

Don't worry, this should be the last time for a little while that you hear about Physics. My next lab report is due AFTER Thanksgiving, and it's a group lab of which I have the easy part; my test is tomorrow morning, and I think I might manage to do okay on it, provided I do a pretty good job of memorizing which equations do what. Easier said than done, you guys. EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

Anyway, so, yeah. That's blogs for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment