Monday, November 8, 2010

EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE USELESS, I'M GLAD I HAVE A LOT OF TRANSFER CREDITS

Laundry is in the dryer!

Class registration is a complete success! (Well, except for that niggling sense of IMPENDING FUCKING DOOM, but I'm trying to ignore that for a little while.)

 Now it is shower times!

Also, those of us who hate typing (not true I love typing) might take note of the handy clicky links on the left-hand side. Now you can navigate from here to George's blog with minimal effort! And I am a BIG FAN of minimal effort. The best part of the clicky link is that it tells you when each blog was last updated, thereby saving you from having to refresh the page like 30 times a day and drive up his pageviews without him actually getting any new pageviews.

3 comments:

  1. George I love you so much. And that is incredibly helpful. Now I don't have to check things all day everyday haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently you don't have to write in your blog all day every day either! OR AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT TWO DAYS OF NO BLOG WOULD IMPLY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MEAN, NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING. JUST POINTING OUT SOMETHING I'D NOTICED. AND NOT TURNING OFF MY CAPS LOCK.

    ReplyDelete