Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MORE THINGS I CAN'T DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW

Again, I shouldn't be sharing this. But. I really just can't work with it right now (it is Physics time) and it is right here.

Also... I know you have a lot of work etc. going on, so don't worry about getting back to me quickly on this. I have one more thing to say.
I'm sorry for everything I did to you. [details details relationship details] I really am so sorry for all of that.



Friggin' frig, Jack, I cannot deal with this at this or any moment. I WAS THE BAD GIRLFRIEND. I was the bad one. Frig, it is not fair to turn everything upside-down on me.


That's all. Maybe more on this later, after some funnier days. I don't like dumping MY ENTIRE LIFE STORY into a blag after like a week. I only move that super-fast in relationships and special circumstances.


Anyway, FRIG. THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T CHECK MY EMAIL IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING MY FRIGGIN HOMEWORK FFFFFFFF

1 comment:

  1. "I only move that super-fast in relationships and special circumstances."

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Also, is this all from that short ass meet-up you had at the rally? (I understand there was a lot more, but as you said it's all been a while) Cause holy shit you guys need to calm down. She also really shouldn't be sending you all this deep shit, especially when all our big projects are around the corner. Try not to let it get to you right now, especially since you were supposed to be doing Physics!

    Also if you want to Vent for a bit, I'm always willing to listen.

    ReplyDelete