Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I WILL DO HOMEWORK IN CLASS INSTEAD OF WRITING A BLOG POST

Obviously, that's going to work out perfectly. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT PLAN AT ALL. Now, I just have to figure out WHICH homework I will do during Engineering. I was thinking it would probably be programming, but now it occurs to me that I really probably ought to at least find an article to write about for Literature, or do some more stuff about Dostoyevsky.

BUT THEN WHEN WILL I HAVE TIME TO WRITE A BLOG POST??

That almost devolved into "but then when will have time brote wog" but luckily I caught it before it got too out of hand.

I hate my life. I hate all my classes right now. I don't ever want to go to Calculus again (laziness) and I don't ever want to go to Physics again (don't understand) and I don't ever want to go to Engineering again (boring) and I don't ever want to go to Literature again (work) and I think that's all my classes but I'm not sure. Oh wait there's also Programming, and I don't ever want to go there again because it's awful.

Oh, speaking of hating lives, did George get up this morning? I was disconcerted when I got up at 10:07 and was able to just go pee. So either he decided not to shower (possible, although seems unlikely), he accidentally woke up late (certainly possible, even verging on probable, considering sleeping habits), or he decided to skip class (again, possible, and probable IFF he's anything like me).

Remember that "iff" means "if and only if." It's a great thing that you might have learned in math class, although since math teachers are notorious for not explaining notation, you might also have assumed, as I initially did, that they were just morons who didn't know how to spell the word "if."

Oh no oh no I'm going to have to put the laptop away this is terrible! Don't you just hate when professors (OR GTAS AS IS THE CASE WHEN THE ACTUAL PROFESSOR HAS COMPLETELY ABANDONED THE CLASS) insist that you put your laptop away before they'll start their lecture? As though we're just going to sit here typing into our blogs instead of typing into our notes. Ha. When could that possibly happen? Students are students; they love to pay attention in class! They hate distractions and procrastination!

Right, so, yeah. Homework time imminent, although actually it probably won't be until after my other class, so around 6.

2 comments:

  1. One of your guesses was correct. I'm not saying which.

    Paying attention in class! We all do that! I mean I've never gone to psychology and spent the whole class taking notes and talking to Krisitina or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... Accidentally missed class?

    ReplyDelete