Thursday, November 4, 2010

MOAR WRITING

Today I can do something I have not been able to do for a couple of days: knit. I like knitting. I do not like when my knitting gets all fucked up and I have to rip it out and pretend like it never happened. Whatever. I really like socks. Hand-knit socks. Socks are great. So, yeah, that's nice. I get to come just a small amount closer to having another pair of socks.

Anyway, so, yeah, I got that paper finished with minimal crying, and I got my Calculus test done with minimal slapping of my own face (to keep myself awake!). Although I'm a little upset about the quality of my essay (oh god it's awful), I'm enthusiastic about the Calculus test. As I told Kristina earlier, if I get less than a 90, I'm going to be fucking outraged, because I did GREAT.

So, yeah, time to bring my word count up to approximately the right place for today, since I don't have any homework to get done today. Or maybe actually I'm going to watch an episode of House and knit a few rows of sock. I think I'm going with the second one, because I want my sock to get closer to completion and am totally burned out on writing from last night.

I've had 3 hours of sleep, and I accidentally missed a class this afternoon because I did not wake up for any of my three alarms. Ugh. That class takes attendance, too. But it's okay because I otherwise am doing great in the class.

Did I mention to anyone that I'm planning on trying to make a quilt over winter break? It sounds a little crazy, but that's just because I'm a little crazy. I don't really know why I'm mentioning it now, except that, uhhh... I don't know. I swear there was a thought process here.

Deja vu!

I'm hungry. George needs to get his ass out of his stupid late class. Fuuuck.

1 comment:

  1. The chances of me leaving this class to go to dinner with you: Less than 3%. The chance of my stomach eating through my chest and going to dinner with you: 40%.

    I fucking hate meeting with my group on Thursday. FFFFFUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete