Thursday, March 17, 2011

WELL I STOLE THIS FROM KATE

Anyway, I'm really tired but I'm waiting for the glass of water I drank to get into my blood so I feel better. I  should probably consider doing things like homework, sleeping, and drinking water before I feel sick with dehydration, woo. Anyway.

1.How late did you stay up last night and why?
I don't remember, maybe 4? Or 430 or 5 or so. Because I was watching teevee.

2.What was your first thought this morning?
What, I actually woke up to my alarm? Go back to sleep, I should go back to sleep.

3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger then you?
Older.

4. What did you do last night?
Stayed up late for no reason, did some knitting, wished I were sleeping, made similar bad decisions.

5. Have you ever run with scissors?
If you have to get somewhere quickly, sometimes you have to run. Even with scissors.

6.Do you own anything that cost more then 1000 dollars?
Hactar was a pricey beast, for one.

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex that you loved them and meant it?
Yes indeedy. Same sex, too. I hate that phrase. It's heterocentric, if not outright homophobic, and on top of that it's usually unnecessary. I read something today about someone who "kept her daughters away from members of the opposite sex." If you say "daughters," I think it would take a lot fewer words to say "men" than "members of the opposite sex." Jeez.

9. How is your day so far?
Uh, well, it's almost 4am. The rest of the day was fine, though. Wednesday is knit night.

10. Do you want to go to college?
Oh, yes. And maybe grad school. I don't want to take the GRE, though, I'm not looking forward to it.

11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 pm?

Sleeping. That was after I told myself to go back to sleep.

12. Whats your favorite season?
Spring is nice. It has those nice days with the perfect weather. Partly cloudy, a gentle breeze, 68-82 degrees.

13. Last thing you ate/drank?
I had some water. Before that, a bagel and a soda.

14. When was the last time you cried and the reasons?

Sometimes I cry because I'm stupid.

15.Are you single?
Nope.

16. Name something you can't wait for.
The Mountain Goats on the 25th. Next Friday.

17. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don't really know? I don't remember. My brother made me a cake and gave me a ferret ball without a tail. And a book.

18. How many kids do you want to have?
I will have two kids, one boy and one girl. Optimally they will be twins, because I can't decide which one I want first.

19.Have you ever talked to someone while they were high?
Of course, of course. Fucking stoner assholes.

20. How many red lights have you run?
I try not to run red lights, and I don't drive very much. Although I have been stuck at broken stoplights (i.e. never turn green, despite everyone else's lights cycling normally) that I had to go through at a safe time. But I don't think I have run one just because I forgot/couldn't/didn't stop.

21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Probably, I don't know. Actually, probably not; I only cry at really inconvenient times.

22. What was your favorite grade?
I like getting As.

23. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Probably watching television.

24. Would you kiss anyone in your top friends?
Yeah, sure. Fucking Myspace.



25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Sure, whatever.

26. When was the last time you were given roses? and from whom?
My mom gets roses sometimes.

27. Plans for tomorrow?

Bitch please. I don't make plans.

28. When did your last hug take place?
My mommy hugs me often.

29. Do people make stupid mistakes when spelling your name?
People make stupid mistakes spelling anything. I make stupid mistakes spelling my name.

30. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense but"?
Well, yeah.



31. Do you drink tea?
Not really; I don't like tea very much.

32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
They're out and about in the world; you see them in places.

33. Did you ride in someone elses car today?
I drove the truck today, which is not mine (and also an evil deathtrap with a "check gages" light), but I did not ride in a car someone else was driving.

34. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
Sure thing.

35. What song are you listening to right now?
The first one from The Life of the World to Come. It's my sleeping music this week (not Johnny Cash at Fulsome Prison? I know, it's a travesty) but the titles are all Bible verses and I can never remember which is which.

36. Who was the last person to text you?
Probably Hunter. Maybe Twitter.

37. Do you miss someone?
I'll go with a yes on that.

38. Is there anything about your past you regret?
I am not a robot, although I will support them in the event of an uprising.

39. Are you happy with your life?
Content, maybe. Not really, though. Being at home makes me a terrified child.

40. What was the last movie you watched?
I'm watching "Dirty Sexy Money" now.

41. Have you ever touched an elephant?
wat

42. Who was the last person to call you?
Hunter, but it shouldn't count because he was just trying to startle me. It worked.

43. Do you sleep with the door opened or closed?
Doesn't really matter. Closed, I guess. Out of habit. And nobody can walk in and surprise me.

44. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?
Off, although I'm a little afraid of the dark. Not even the reasonable "I startle easily in the dark and there are lots of night noises" fear--irrational, can't-sleep fear of the dark. Especially when I'm alone.

45. What is your favorite hobby?
Knitting, obviously.

46. Do you own a pair of Nikes?
I don't think so?

47. Do you have any pets?
I have a pillow, does that count?

48. What were you doing at 11 am this morning?
Sleeping. That was before I told myself to go back to sleep.

49. Is there a difference between the word best friend and good friend?
Go for it. I don't really, uh. I don't really work with those words.

50. Has anybody on your top admitted to liking you?
What does that even mean. Oh, wait, Myspace. Uh.

51. Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone alot?
Alot can't remember anything; Alot had a TBI.

52. Are you afraid of clowns?
Why would I be? Maybe Killer Klowns, and isn't it a clown in the sewer in that Stephen King movie/book that I didn't watch/read? But there's nothing inherently scary about clowns.

53. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
More with that stupid phrase. Probably my brother, before leaving Fairfax.

54. Who is your celebrity crush?
My singular celebrity crush? Uh.



55. Do you know anyone who was abused?
Several, actually. In a variety of manners.

56. Favorite fruit?
I like applesauce, and various types of pie. Most berries are pretty great.

57. Do you take walks often?
I walk to class?

58. Have you ever had a reoccurring nightmare?
Dreams, definitely. Or at least dream deja-vu I don't often have "nightmares," usually just dreams where scary things happen.

59. Is silence really golden?
It depends, of course.

60. What did you do a week ago tonight?
Last Thursday? No, Wednesday. Uh. I don't know. I really don't.

61. Who is your favorite rapper?
wat

62. Are you afraid of growing up?
Terrified.

64.What language are you taking?
If I try to get a Ph.D I'll have to take one. Probably French, for convenience, but Russian would be nice if I had time. No time.

65. Any upcoming vacations?
That beach house could be so nice. But besides that, coming home is probably similar to a vacation.

66. Would you call yourself smart?
Other people do. I'm just good at doing stuff sometimes. And not at other times.


67. Do you like to read?
I used to.







Okay maybe I have to go to bed now. Since I'm real tired. I hate that when I'm here, at home, I can't sleep at night. I'm exhausted. It's not that I can't sleep, period; I'll struggle to stay awake during the day. But I just can't sleep at night. This is pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment