Monday, March 7, 2011

SHIT, IT'S BEEN A MONTH?

Whatever, though.

Links:
New Mountain Goats
Sweater I want to knit eventually (ignore the lady in the pictures; I know)
Bad picture of my dad's beautiful unmanly sock
List of dance terms I need to learn for Wednesday (pdf: Chrome will open in-browser; Firefox will download)
No link to Linear Algebra I need to learn for Wednesday
Method of suicide for use Tuesday night

Tomorrow I will hopefully get my two tests from last week back. Definitely my Advanced Math test, maybe my Differential Equations. (See how many syllables that is? See why I call it Diffy Q? Well, more often Diff EQ, but it's pronounced the same.) I just want to see how beautifully perfect I did on them is all. Beautifully perfect. But then after I get back my beautifully perfect tests I will have to study hard to do just "OK"on my Linear Algebra test, so that kind of blows.

On the other hand, I can listen to the new Mountain Goats pretty much any time thanks to my best friend The Internet, so how bad could life be? That's right, it couldn't be that bad at all.

Less than two weeks to knit another sock! Can I do it? I'm going to run out of show to watch long before I get through the sock, taking into account that I'm knitting at a little less than one repeat per episode and there are 14 repeats plus another episode for the ribbing and about two and a half episodes each for the heel and toe. So that makes... About 21 episodes worth of knitting. I don't think I have enough episodes for that, and I should not have time for that before next Friday, unless spring break is very very good to me and/or I blow off all my work forever because I hate myself.

Also I have to write a 1500-word paper on proof methods for the 29th, which I guess I'm doing over break also. Because I hate myself and will never ever give myself enough time to do the things I ought to do. Tonight I need to write a (fake) resume and cover letter for my teaching class; read a chapter and write a little true/false test about it; find an online teaching resource and be prepared to present it to the class tomorrow. Oh, and do my problems for Advanced Math, but those are fun and easy, so not a problem.

And I have to deal with having blown off that guy over the weekend. I'll just tell him my phone died, I couldn't find my charger, and Hunter went home for the weekend, leaving me without an extra. Or maybe just nobody's charger fits my phone. I don't know. I couldn't find my charger. I couldn't charge my phone. It died on Thursday afternoon because I'm not very responsible about charging my phone, and I didn't get his messages until Hunter found my charger when he helped me do laundry Sunday night. I just want to be able to reiterate the "MY BOYFRIEND" thing, because I'm not good at determining if people are flirting or whatnot, see, and I figure that if I keep bringing up that I'm currently in a relationship then he can't be hitting on me. Right? Right. That's how people work; they're completely rational and work the way I feel they should work.

CLASS TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment