Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THINGS I AM DOING INSTEAD OF HOMEWORK

HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS I AM DOING INSTEAD OF HOMEWORK
  • Having super fun blog time
  • Watching Hunter play Demon's Souls
  • Wishing I were having my back rubbed AT THIS EXACT MOMENT (see above)
  • Obsessing over people with more words than me
  • Trying to steal candy from George but not actually reaching far enough
  • Wondering why my left I eye (did I seriously just do that) teared up really hard when I reached down
  • Testing to see if it'll do that again or if it was a freak occurrence (it was)
  • Complaining to myself about how I have a headache but not doing anything about it
  • Wondering why I have to pee for the third time since dinner WITHOUT DRINKING ANYTHING IN BETWEEN TRIPS TO THE BATHROOM WHAT THE HELL IS THIS
  • Crying quietly about the essay I have yet to properly start that is due in 11 hours
HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING
  • Being given a backrub
  • Eating candy
  • Writing my paper
  • Finishing my "temperature converter" application that I think is going to go by the wayside but it's okay because my lowest assignment grade will be dropped and I have great grades on all my other ones
  • Moving around ONLY the hairs that are WITHIN REACH, thereby NOT causing myself to fall off the bed like a retarded sloth with humanoid vocal cords and the ability to say "Oh no!"
  • OH YEAH WRITING THAT PAPER
  • Maybe after I go pee
  • for the third time
  • and maybe take some Advil

No comments:

Post a Comment